ALONE’s Terms and Conditions of Use
Please ensure that you (referred to as the “User”, “you” or “your”) read these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE with care as they govern your use of and access to this Web Site (the “Site”). If you do not accept them, please do not use this Site. TO USERS OF THIS SITE the following provisions apply:
- This Site is owned and operated by ALONE (referred to as “ALONE” “we”, “us” or “our”), which expression shall also include associated companies including, where the context requires, our third party suppliers and any other person involved with the provision or maintenance of this Site.
- No information on this Site should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or service or for the use of any product or service, which is not authorised, by the applicable laws and regulations of your place of citizenship, domicile or residence.
- The information provided on the pages of this Site, including these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE may not be up to date and is subject to change and revision by ALONE from time to time without notification. Any such change or revision shall be made for bona fide operational technical or commercial reasons. You should periodically revisit this Site to review the then current information including these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE as you will be deemed to have accepted any changes if you continue to access this Site.
- While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy ALONE cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. Neither ALONE nor any third parties who may provide information to ALONE for dissemination purposes shall have any responsibility for or be liable in respect of the content or the accuracy of the information so provided, or for any errors or omissions therein.
- You may print or download on any single computer one copy of the contents of these pages for your personal, non-commercial home use. All copyright notices, proprietary notices and disclaimers should also be copied. All rights not expressly granted by us in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE are hereby reserved.
- These TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE are limited in scope and are not intended to be fully binding.